How to Know When to Have Your Boiler Replaced
In order for a homeowner to keep their energy bills low and their home properly heated during cold weather, they install an efficient boiler that can produce the warmth they require. While a tank can last an owner up to 15 years with proper maintenance, eventually they will have to have the unit replaced with a new one. However, how do you know when it is time to purchase a new system to help keep your home adequately heated? A professional company that offers boiler replacements in Exeter can provide the information you need to determine if your old system needs to be replaced.
Signs it is Time to Replace Your Boiler System
* If your old tank is 15 or more years old, you should consider checking into purchasing a new one before the old system breaks down during the most inconvenient time.
* Do you see leaks coming from the boiler? If the unit is leaking this is a sure sign the boiler is damaged and should be replaced soon.
* If you are continuously having to repair the tank because it keeps breaking down would be a good time to consider replacing the system.
* If you have noticed that your energy bill has increased over the last few winter seasons there is a good chance that a new system would benefit you.
* Your home does not seem as warm this year compared to the past few winters the unit could possibly need to be replaced.
A Dependable Plumbing Company can Properly Install Your New System
It may be tempting to try and replace your old system yourself. However, you would greatly benefit by calling in a professional to do the job. Contrast Plumbing & Heating can provide you with skilled technicians that can come to your home and inspect your boiler system. They will provide you with the information you need in determining if your old unit can be repaired or replaced. One of the greatest benefits of hiring an expert is they can make sure the system is properly installed to help keep the warranty valid on the unit.