Top Signs that Your Gas Boiler Needs to be repaired
If you want to ensure that you and your family will be warm and comfortable all year long, then it could be time to have your boiler inspected or repaired. Don’t wait for a major furnace breakdown before calling in a professional. Having small repairs and maintenance done on a regular basis will help your boiler last longer and will give you peace of mind. Gas boiler repairs in Swansea and the surrounding area will save you money and frustration. Here are some of the top signs that you should have yours repaired:
* It’s more than 10 years old: A boiler’s lifespan is about 15 years old, but once it hits 10, it may be in need of some repairs and maintenance. Small repairs are a proactive way to ensure it doesn’t break down at 2:00 a.m. on a cold winter’s night.
* It provides uneven heat: Do you find one room comfortably warm while another is cold? It could be time to have your system checked by a professional.
* It takes a long time to heat up: Does your home take longer to heat up than in the past? If your boiler is a bit sluggish it could just need a tune-up from a professional.
* More expensive fuel bills: If you’ve noticed an increase in your fuel bill each month, it could be due to the boiler not running as efficiently as it should.
* Strange noises: Are there strange noises coming from the boiler room? No, it’s not a ghost: it’s likely due to something being loose inside or it could need a new pump or fan. If left unchecked, it could cause further damage which may end up costing you more money to repair.
Professionals in gas boiler repairs in Swansea and the surrounding areas will help ensure that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible and is safe to operate.
Eric Collier & Son Ltd offers quality boiler services from emergency boiler breakdowns to the installation of your new eco-friendly boiler in Swansea, UK and surrounding areas.