5 Reasons You Should Have Air Conditioning Equipment in Your Business
If you own a business, whether it’s a retail store or a restaurant, having air conditioning equipment and systems is vital to your customers’ comfort. It’s not the heat that can cause the problem (although it can be mighty uncomfortable); it’s the humidity. Recommended humidity is between 30% and 50%. UK summers can see this rise considerably; that’s why it’s so important to consider air conditioning equipment.
Heat and humidity can not only be uncomfortable, it can pose health risks for both customers and employees. Air conditioning equipment in Exeter works to alleviate the problem as much as possible. Here are 5 reasons you should have air conditioning in your business:
1. Humidity causes damage to your building and assets: Even small deviations in humidity and heat can cause a tremendous amount of damage to objects. Certain materials are very sensitive to heat and must be kept cool at all times. Ignoring humidity levels can lead to your business assets and your building to destruction.
2. Humidity can bring uninvited guests: Dust mites can be a major issue when the humidity levels rise above normal. It can also be a haven for small animals that will come in to visit – and they’ll want to stay. When humidity levels get too high, pest control companies are at their busiest!
3. Humidity can cause toxicity: It’s a scary thought, but high humidity levels can cause toxins and chemicals to seep out from your furniture and other objects in your business. When you’re in an environment with no air conditioning, you, your employees and your customers are taking in a higher amount of these impurities. Mould is another concern; mould grows quickly in a humid environment, which can be a major health risk.
4. Humidity can make you ill: One of the biggest reasons to hire air conditioning Exeter services is that humidity can be detrimental to your immune system? Increased mould spores, dirt and pollen in the air are all the result of high humidity levels. Anyone with respiratory issues should be in an environment with an air conditioning system.
5. Humidity can bring on the blues: Studies have shown that there is a link to our moods and the levels of humidity in the air. People may just have a general feeling of being unwell and depressed.
High levels of humidity are bad for you – that’s a fact. Air conditioning equipment professionals can help reduce the level of humidity to make you feel better. When you feel better, your employees will feel better; and when your employees feel better, your customers will feel better. It’s a win-win-win for everyone. Click here to learn more.
K J R Refrigeration specializes in air conditioning equipment in Exeter and surrounding areas. Visit us today to find out how they can reduce the humidity in your place of business.