How Removals in Oakham Can Make Your Move Simple and Stress-Free
Moving can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, especially if you have never done it before. Whether you’re moving down the street or across the continent, professional removals Oakham services can ease the process for you, allowing you to concentrate on enjoying your new home!
Removals services are both economical and practical. The process is simple, here are some of the things you can expect from a professional company.
* Initial survey: The first step involves a surveyor coming to your home and identifying the items that need to be moved. They will give you a quote for how much it will cost. Of course this depends on varying factors, such as size of the items and the distance between the two locations.
* Checklist: The Company will give you a detailed, itemized checklist that you need to fill out. This will let them know exactly what items you want moved.
* Packing Supplies: If needed, the company will supply you with everything you need to pack. Boxes, bubble wrap, plastic, tape, etc.
* Pack service: If you’d rather the packing be done for you, simply let them know. They will arrive at your home on moving day and pack everything up securely and get it ready for transport. You can even split up the work, with you packing some of your belongings and leaving them to do the rest.
* Storage services: If you find that some of your items are going to need to be stored for any length of time, the company can store it for you. They will pack your items into specialized containers which are then sealed (in your presence) and transported to their storage facility. You can be assured that your items are kept safe and secure until you need them. You can click here to know more.
Local move or long distance: Most companies can accommodate a move both locally and abroad. Of course, this will be discussed up front and costs will be determined based on how far you need to go.
Removals Oakham services can make your life easier and your move stress-free. Always get a written quote upfront and make sure that the company is bonded and insured in the rare case of damage or theft. Communication is the key to making sure that everything gets done smoothly and efficiently. Always let them know of any changes along the way, both before and during moving day. That way there will not be any unexpected delays.
Pip Ewart Ltd specializes in removals in Oakham and the surrounding areas.